About the Agreement
- The provision of the website and any services or sale of products we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance the User Agreement Terms and Conditions at www.perfectmodern.com. Please read this policy in conjunction with that document. We are committed to maintaining privacy and we always use our best endeavors to keep your information secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username and password secure as detailed within the User Agreement.
- By using the website and any services, you are specifically providing your consent to our use of the information you provide (such as when you register in accordance with this Policy.
- If you object, then please do NOT register with us nor use the website or our services.
- In addition, on occasions we may collect additional personal information from surveys on the website, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
- When you give us information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that they have agreed to this and that you have the right to provide such information and use it in this way.
- Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with us, then any personal information we held will be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently or, for analyzing and marketing purposes. Unless we have agreed otherwise, personal information will only be used by us and our subsidiary or parent companies and selected third parties, including those who perform services for us/on our behalf.
- USERS (who are not Advertisers) - You will be sent updates and information communications (for example about new services or offers) and we may also send you a newsletter if you opt in to receive one. You can opt in or out of receiving information
- ADVERTISERS -
(a) Agree to full use and disclosure of the information that they provide to us when ordering a service from us (with the exception of their account information) on this website and on any website which we operate and/or own.
(b) Will receive our newsletter and updates on our website and services unless you specifically opt out
- When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse behavior relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, but we do not disclose your personal information.
- We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognize your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself, for example by registering with us or purchasing from us, then you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after six months.
(c) Some cookies are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You can delete and block all cookies from our website but that means that some parts of the website will not work. Users who disable their web browser's ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our website, but will not be able to successfully and completely use our websites and services.
(d) You can delete any cookies on your computer by referring to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies and delete it.
- If you reach our website through one of our associates (whether or not you have registered with them), and you choose to register with us, we may be required to give the associate some or all of your registration information. We will only do so in accordance with this Policy, but we cannot control how the associate uses the information. If you have questions about our associate's Privacy Pulicy, you should review their Policy before providing information to us. You can ensure that the personal information you provide to us is not shared with associates (except in accordance with this Policy), by visiting us directly instead of clicking-through from one of our associate.
Changing and Viewing Information
- You can change any information you provide to us by e-mailing us at [email protected].
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) please e-mail us at [email protected]. However, we will only send this information to the current e-mail address which we held for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).